Charcoal and Clay Facial Mask
Charcoal and Clay Facial Mask works wonders on inflamed skin! It’s great for acne, pimples, clogged pores, etc. The main star of this fusion is activated charcoal because it absorbs thousands of times its own mass.
- Comes from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco and has been used for over a thousand years to treat the skin.
- Rich in calcium, magnesium, Silica and potassium.
- Great for flakiness / dryness plus it improves clarity and elasticity of the skin.
- Draws out dirt, oil, grime, toxins, etc from skin.
- Detoxes Skin
- Cleans our your pores
- Activated Charcoal will not stain your skin or sink but it can stain clothing so be careful.
- Soothes, softens and rejuvenates
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial & Anti-yuck! 🙂
You can also use this as a spot treatment on pimples if you don’t want to do a whole mask. Also works great on bug bites!
**This package will yield at least 24 facial applications depending on how much you use per application. Please remember to only hydrate the portion you are going to use immediately.
Directions: Mix approximately 1-1.5 tsp with liquid (water, milk, juice, endless possibilities), oil, yogurt, aloe vera gel, etc to create a creamy paste. Apply Charcoal and Clay to your face in gentle circular motions. Let dry (longer is better) then rinse with warm water and pat dry. Skin will look and feel stunning! Finish with your toner of choice and moisturizer. You can also use this mask as a spot treatment. If you have a breakout just mix enough to cover it and let it dry then rinse off.
Caution: Please keep away from eyes. For external use only