Floral waters have been my favorite ever since I was a small child. I cannot tell you how many uses I have found for them – they are addicting.
The main uses:
- Spritz on face to refresh and as a toner. Each flower has different properties so each water can be used for different things.
- Spritz on pillows for a restful nights sleep.
- Air freshener
- Mood enhancer
- All over body perfume
- Excellent liquid to use with our facial masks
- Spray on skin irritations
- Add to your lotions and creams
Our floral waters are steam distilled in small batches. Floral waters (also known as hydrosols) contain all of the essence of the plant in every drop, just like essential oils but in a milder form; making them suitable to use directly where essential oils would be too strong.
The floral waters we currently have:
- Acne, arthritis, burns, cuts, colic, eczema, migraines, insect bites – google chamomile properties and you will see all the uses
- Also known asHelichrysum or Everlasting
- This plant has such healing properties. I can’t think of anything it’s not good for.
- Stimulates new skin cells – think anti-aging
- If you google Immortelle you will find a well known company selling products made from this and they are ridiculously expensive.
- It’s rose, need I say more? When you spritz this on your face you can close your eyes and literally smell the roses.
- All skin types especially mature and sensitive.
- All skin types especially oily and combination.
- Coolant so great for any burns or rashes (sunburns – baby rashes).
- Relaxes and balances
All floral waters are made with distilled water, the flower they come from and the natural organic compounds: sorbic acid, potassium sorbate and citric acid (food grade preservatives)